Friday, November 2, 2012

Wedding Vows

I realized that since this blog has my other "poetry", I should include the something slightly more recent, my wedding vows.  I wrote it after I knew the style that Billy was going to use.  And I wrote them the night before and the day of the wedding.

July 16, 2011

My sweetest Billy
Our love makes me silly
Understand this truth I say:
I appreciate you more each day.

With honest and earnest care
This journey we will share
Bikes to ride, mountains to climb
To strengthen body, soul and mind.

We will collaborate
Patiently we will create
The world we desire
As one another we inspire.

We will cultivate compassion
Kindness in word and action;
May our love empower us
So our children will be proud of us.

http://www.reneeandwilliam.net/home

No comments: